Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food is great tasting low fat nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula. Fortified with Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
Rice, Vegetable and Chicken Stew
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting nutrition with highly digestible protein to help settle digestive upsets in dogs that need a low fat formula.
How it works:
- Low fat formula with highly digestible protein
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology
- Enriched with prebiotic fibers & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
- ACTIVBIOME+: ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & supports easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Carrots, Chicken, Corn Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Ground Pecan Shells, Flaxseed, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Citrate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Pressed Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|15 (6,8)||1 2/3|
|30 (14)||2 3/4|
|40 (18)||3 1/2|
|50 (23)||4 1/4|
|60 (27)||4 3/4|
|70 (32)||5 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Canine Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
– Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
279 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can, 123 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin C||195 ppm|
|Vitamin E||910 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.37 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.