Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dog Food
8.5lb, 17.6lb, 27.5lb
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food is great tasting, highly digestible nutrition to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula. Fortified with Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition is specially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting, highly digestible nutrition to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat formula
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology
- Enriched with prebiotic fibers & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
- ACTIVBIOME+: ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & supports easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Ground Pecan Shells, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Fish Flavor, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/8 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 5/8 (150)|
|20 (9,1)||2 (180)|
|30 (14)||2 2/3 (245)|
|40 (18)||3 1/4 (295)|
|50 (23)||4 (365)|
|60 (27)||4 1/2 (410)|
|70 (32)||5 (455)|
|80 (36)||5 1/2 (500)|
|100 (45)||6 1/2 (590)|
|120 (54)||7 1/2 (685)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3311 kcal/kg (300 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||747 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.68 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.78 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.