Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat will love the taste of Science Diet® Adult Savory Chicken Entrée cat food with its soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 – 6./li>
- High-quality protein for maintaining lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Titanium Dioxide color, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Chicken Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
181 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||22.4|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.
Precisely balanced nutrition that can change pets’ lives. Because when they’re healthier, they’re happier.