Science Diet® Adult Savory Turkey Entrée cat food delivers the gourmet taste of turkey in a soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets, Pork Liver, Salmon, Rice, Pork By-Products, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3/4 Can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 Can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 Cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 Cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 2/3 Cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 Cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 Cans|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Savory Turkey Entrée Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
185 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.3|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.73|
|Total Omega-6 FA||7.45|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.