Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d Stress Dry Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food is great tasting nutrition in a proprietary anti-stress formula to help manage stress & stress-related digestive upsets. Fortified with Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
Small Breed, Medium Breed
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food specially formulated to help manage stress-related digestive upset in dogs up to 30 lbs.
How it works:
- Highly digestible anti-stress formula
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology
- Enriched with prebiotic fibers and ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Help manage stress
- Nutrition to help improve digestion and stool quality
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Calms and soothes the digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Dextrose, Rice, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Whites, Potassium Alginate, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Threonine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Pressed Cranberries, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/3 (30)|
|4 (1,8)||5/8 (55)|
|6 (2,7)||3/4 (70)|
|8 (3,6)||1 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/8 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 5/8 (150)|
|20 (9,1)||2 (180)|
|25 (11,3)||2 1/3 (210)|
|30 (14)||2 2/3 (245)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Chicken Flavor Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3311 kcal/kg (300 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin E||678 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.68 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.78 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d Stress Dry Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.