Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Hypo Canine Treats
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive Canine And Prescription Diet® Derm Defense dog foods. These treats are formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals when fed with a compatible S+OXSHIELDT™ food
How it works:
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog -lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo Treats to 10% or less of the dogs daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d, i/d, i/d Sensitive and Derm Defense pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypo Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
3486 kcal/kg (17.0 kcal/treat)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||61.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.9 %|
|Vitamin C||165 ppm|
|Vitamin E||805 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.37 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.19 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hypo Canine Treats contains 2.5 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.