Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Cat Food
Improves Everyday Ability to Get Up & Go
Chicken & Vegetable
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Entrée provides nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go in Adult 7+ cats.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy fur with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Scientifically developed to work with your 7+ aged cat’s biology. Our breakthrough formula helps improve your senior cat's everyday ability to get up & go
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten food or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Turkey Giblets, Green Beans, Cracked Pearled Barley, Carrots, Brewers Rice, Modified Rice Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, Broccoli, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Vegetable Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
184 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.2 %|
|Vitamin C||134 ppm|
|Vitamin E||901 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.57 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.63 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.