Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
y/d with Chicken Wet Cat Food
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline is the safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Clinically proven to improve thyroid health in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Corn Flour, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Natural Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Guar Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Cysteine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet y/d with Chicken Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.1 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.