Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Stew Dog Food
Science Diet's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Stew
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, with added pumpkin
- Delicious shredded chunks in a savoury stew provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrients
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
- Perfect taste and texture for picky eaters
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 1–6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 7+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Chicken Liver flavour, Potassium Alginate, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Pumpkin, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|30 (14)||2 3/4|
|40 (18)||3 1/2|
|50 (23)||4 1/4|
|60 (27)||4 3/4|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.4 %|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin E||668 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.53 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.33 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.