Roll over image to zoom in
Hills Prescription Diet
i/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
Puppy, Adult, Senior
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets, support optimal stool quality and overall digestive health.
This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is specially formulated to settle digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs. This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & carrots that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Has added Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), MagnesiumOxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|5 (2,3)||1 3/4|
|30 (14)||6 3/4|
|40 (18)||8 1/3|
|60 (27)||11 1/3|
|70 (32)||12 3/4|
|80 (36)||14 1/4|
|100 (45)||16 3/4|
|120 (54)||19 1/4|
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|15 (6,8)||1 3/4|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/4|
|40 (18)||3 3/4|
|50 (23)||4 1/3|
|70 (32)||5 2/3|
|80 (36)||6 1/4|
|100 (45)||7 1/3|
|120 (54)||8 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
264 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can, 117 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.3 %|
|Vitamin C||141 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.34 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.96 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.