Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Derm Complete Rice & Egg Recipe Wet Dog Food
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental & food sensitivities in dogs
Skin Care, Food Sensitivities
Rice & Egg Recipe
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Original Flavor Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This wet food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Single, high quality, intact animal protein
- With the Histaguard Complex, a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of essential fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Avoid adverse food reactions
- Nutrition shown to dampen the immune system's reaction to environmental allergens
- Manage the urge to scratch and promotes skin healing
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Original Flavor Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Brewers Rice, Rice Protein Concentrate, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Monosodium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Guar Gum, Taurine, Green Peas, Carrots, Cranberries, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Apples, Broccoli, Zucchini, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3|
|30 (14)||1 3/4|
|40 (18)||2 1/4|
|50 (23)||2 2/3|
|70 (32)||3 1/3|
|80 (36)||3 2/3|
|100 (45)||4 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
448 kcal/ 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.3 %|
|Vitamin C||153 ppm|
|Vitamin E||935 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.88 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.76 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.