Hill's Puppy Food: Quality Ingredients for Health & Nutrition
Find food that fits your pet’s needs
Find a dog food that fits your pet’s needs
Find a cat food that fits your pet’s needs
All Hill's® pet foods combine exceptional health benefits with excellent value at just pennies more per day than grocery brands and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee that your pet will love the taste.
Hill's® puppy foods
Hill's® puppy foods provide complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies. Depending on the specific needs of your pet, your veterinarian can recommend which Hill's® Science Diet® puppy food is best for your new puppy.
All Hill's® puppy foods contain:
- A powerful combination of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system*
- Natural DHA to promote better brain and vision development*
- Fatty acids to support healthy function of the nervous and immune systems, and promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Highly digestible carbohydrates to supply abundant energy for lively puppies
- All the essential vitamins and minerals needed to provide a complete balance for growth
- A great taste your puppy will love
- Natural preservatives
*Dry formulas only
DHA and why it's important
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found naturally in the breast milk of dogs. As a major building block of the brain, DHA is critical for vision and central nervous system development. Foods enhanced with DHA, like Hill's® puppy foods, help puppies reach their potential for body and brain development.
Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development
- Optimal levels of DHA from high quality fish oil for healthy brain and eye development.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthier immune system.
- Precisely balanced nutrition, proven to ensure ideal body weight.
After feeding your puppy specially formulated Hill's® puppy foods for his first year, you can now choose from a wide variety of Science Diet® pet foods and Prescription Diet® pet foods for a complete line of great-tasting nutrition for your pet based on age, activity level and special needs.