Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d Pâté with Tuna Wet Cat Food
Pâté with Tuna
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
The kidneys filter waste and toxins from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. As pets age, damage to kidney tissues may occur. This process is irreversible and leads to loss of kidney function. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline, which may lead to loss of muscle mass.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® k/d® clinical nutrition to support your cat's kidney function and help sustain muscle mass. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Therapeutic levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brewers Rice, Tuna, Modified Rice Starch, Dried Whey, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Sulfate, L-Threonine, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) can|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||2 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Pâté with Tuna Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.4 %|
|Vitamin C||104 ppm|
|Vitamin E||922 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.32 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.