Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- With ingredients to manage stress related urinary episodes
- Controlled minerals and promotes desirable urine pH
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Formulated to decrease long-term risk of calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.7 %|
|Vitamin C||18 ppm|
|Vitamin E||856 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.84 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.61 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.