Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Stress with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food
Supports urinary care with added ingredients to help reduce stress in cats
with Ocean Fish
#1 US VETERINARIAN
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Dry Cat Food clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- With ingredients to manage stress related urinary episodes
- Controlled minerals and promotes desirable urine pH
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Formulated to decrease long-term risk of calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Ocean Fish, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cysteine, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||2/3 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||3/4 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (90)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (100)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress with Ocean Fish Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
3894 kcal/kg (397 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.9 %|
|Vitamin C||2 ppm|
|Vitamin E||760 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.06 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.41 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare Stress with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.