Hill's Kitten Foods: A Healthy Choice for Your Kitten
All Hill's® kitten foods combine exceptional health benefits with excellent value at just pennies more per day than grocery brands and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee that your pet will love the taste.
Hill's® kitten foods provide complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens. Depending on the specific needs of your pet, your veterinarian can recommend which Hill's® Science Diet® kitten food is best for your new kitten.
All Hill's® kitten foods contain:
- A powerful combination of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system*
- Natural DHA to promote better brain and vision development*
- Fatty acids to support healthy function of the nervous and immune systems, and promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Highly digestible carbohydrates to supply abundant energy for lively kittens
- All the essential vitamins and minerals to provide a complete balance for growth
- A great taste your kitten will love
- Natural preservatives
*Dry formulas only
DHA and why it’s important
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found naturally in the breast milk of mother cats.
- As a major building block of the brain, DHA is critical for vision and central nervous system development. Foods enhanced with DHA, such as Hill's® kitten foods, help kittens reach their potential for body and brain development
Science Diet® pet foods
After feeding your kitten specially formulated Hill's® kitten foods for her first year, you can now choose from a wide variety of Science Diet® brand pet foods for a complete line of great-tasting nutrition for your pet based on age, activity level and special needs.
Ask your veterinarian which Hill’s® pet food is right for your new kitten.
Choosing the right cat food for your special pet's specific needs is one of the best ways to influence your cat’s future health and happiness. Work with your veterinarian to validate your choices to ensure your cat will receive the correct balance of nutrition. When it comes to feeding, you also might be interested in learning a little about how nature has equipped your cat for eating. Take this short quiz to discover some fun facts.