Treats for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because cats with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for cats on Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline, z/d® Feline and i/d® Feline. These treats are formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals when fed with a compatible S+OXSHIELDTM food
How it works:
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||8|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||10|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||12|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||13|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||15|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||17|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||18|
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet® Hypo Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
3752 kcal/kg (2.3 kcal/treat)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||45.4|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.69|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.76|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® Hypo Treats Feline contains 2.9 oz. by weight.