Mature Adult Savory Chicken Entrée
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Your cat will love the taste of Science Diet® Mature Adult Savory Chicken Entrée cat food with its soft, smooth texture. It has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health.
Benefit Nutrient How It Works Promotes kidney health Phosphorus Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats. Easy to digest High quality ingredients Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
Mature cats age 7 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For variety, try our other Mature Adult Minced flavors: Gourmet Turkey and Gourmet Beef.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original, Hairball Control or Indoor Cat.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Mature Adult - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/4 - 1 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Rice Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Citrate, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
1076 kcal/kg ( 167.856 kcal/per 156g can)
Protein 39.2 Fat 23.3 Carbohydrate (NFE) 27.3 Crude Fiber 3.7 Calcium 1.02 Phosphorus 0.69 Sodium 0.49 Potassium 0.82 Magnesium 0.069 Taurine 0.45
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.