Hill's® Science Diet®
Mature Adult Gourmet Beef Entrée
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Your cat will feast on Science Diet® Mature Adult Gourmet Beef Entrée cat food with its soft, smooth texture. It has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health.
Benefit Nutrients How it Works Promotes kidney health Phosphorus Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats. Easy to digest High quality ingredients Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
Mature cats from age 7 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For variety, try our other Mature Adult Minced flavors: Gourmet Turkey and Savory Chicken.
- Your cat may also like a gourmet canned food with gravy: 2 Delicious & Nutritious flavors - Chicken & Tuna
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity Original, Hairball Control, Indoor Cat or Ideal Balance™.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.HELPFUL TIPS
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Mature Adult - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/4 - 1 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can
Science Diet® Mature Adult Gourmet Beef Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Beef, Beef By-Product, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iron Oxide, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
1039 kcal/kg (162 kcal/156g can)
Protein 39.2 Fat 22.4 Carbohydrate (NFE) 26.1 Crude Fiber 4.9 Calcium 0.98 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.45 Potassium 1.02 Magnesium 0.073 Taurine 0.45
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.