Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Savory Salmon Entrée
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Science Diet® Adult Savory Salmon Entrée cat food tempts your cat with savory salmon in a soft, smooth texture. It has precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and vital organ health.
Benefit Nutrient How It Works Ideal body weight Precise balance of key nutrients Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight. Easy to digest High quality ingredients Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- If your cat likes the texture of Minced canned foods, try our other Minced flavors: Savory Chicken, Gourmet Turkey, Turkey & Giblets, Liver & Chicken, Savory Seafood, and Gourmet Beef.
- If your cat has special needs, Minced canned foods are available in Indoor, Hairball Control and Light varieties.
- Your cat might also like a gourmet canned food with gravy. Try Science Diet® Tender Dinners in 3 Delicious & Nutritious Flavors - Chicken, Ocean Fish, and Tuna.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care® or Healthy Advantage™ Adult dry formulas.
- For a natural food, try Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ Adult or Ideal Balance™ Adult Grain Free cat food dry formulas.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/4 - 1 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can
Science Diet® Adult Savory Salmon Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Salmon, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Corn Starch, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Rice Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL- Methionine, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
1042 kcal/kg (163 kcal/156g can)
Protein 36.3 Fat 23.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 29.9 Crude Fiber 4.8 Calcium 0.88 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.36 Potassium 0.84 Magnesium 0.064 Taurine 0.48
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.