Hill's® Prescription Diet®
j/d® Feline Mobility
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is formulated with the following benefits:
- Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
- Prescription Diet j/d Feline contains omega-3 fatty acids, which nourish cartilage.
- Controlled phosphorus and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids help maintain kidney health.
- High carnitine helps burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info:Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful Tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1 - 1 1/3 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/2 - 2 can 14 lb (6,4 kg) 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can 18 lb (8,2 kg) 2 1/4 - 3 can
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline Mobility is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork by-product, Chicken, Corn Starch, Dried Whey, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Soy Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Rice Flour, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Cartilage, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Cysteine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
976 kcal/kg (152 kcal/156g can)
Protein 37.6 Fat 18.6 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.4 Crude Fiber 6.6 Calcium 0.95 Phosphorus 0.8 Sodium 0.41 Potassium 0.83 Magnesium 0.083 Taurine 0.33 Carnitine 719 ppm Lysine 2.73 Vitamin C 632 mg/kg Vitamin E 727 IU/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total 1.20 Chondroitin Sulfate 116 mg/kg (ppm) Glucosamine 13 mg/kg (ppm)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.