Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables canned dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Prebiotic fibers for gentle digestion
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original or Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Feature||How It Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Dogs at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives.|
|Maintain lean muscle||Real Chicken #1 ingredient||Support healthy weight loss and maintain lean muscle.|
|Gentle Digestion||Prebiotic fibers||Prebiotic fibers from beet pulp help promote nutrient absorption and gentle digestion.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities under the supervision of Hill's employees.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your dog's unique needs. Dry dog food is available from Science Diet® in delicious Adult Perfect Weight that your dog will love. Also try Science Diet® treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Weight Control - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can||2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can||2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can||3 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 can||4 1/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 can||5 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 can||6 1/3 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 853 kcal/kg (310 kcal/363g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Liver, Peas, Potato Starch, Egg White, Oat Fiber, Powdered Cellulose, Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Protein Concentrate, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Green Beans, Carrots, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride , Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.