Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables
A delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real meat, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Lean muscle maintenance||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Promotes healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.|
Promotes healthy digestion
Helps keep your dog in top condition
Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love
Other Products to ConsiderAdult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables, Adult Savory Stew with Turkey & Vegetables
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Adult maintenance - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 - 1 1/4 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/3 - 4 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/4 - 5 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 - 7 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 906 kcal/kg ( 328.878 kcal/per 363g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Beef, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Brown Rice, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Peas, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potatoes, Caramel (color), Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin), Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, L-Lysine, Iron Oxide (color).