Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline
The liver is your cat's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® l/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function.
How It Helps
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Moderate levels of high quality protein
- High L-carnitine & L-arginine levels
- Appropriate level of zinc
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 cans|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 3/4 cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/2 cans|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 165kcal /5.5 oz (156 g) Can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.4|
|Vitamin K||0.94 ppm|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Meal, Soy Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, L-Arginine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.