Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How It Helps
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How It Works
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 2/3 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 147 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) Can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28.2|
|Vitamin E||664 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.62|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Ocean Fish, Rice, Oat Fiber, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Dextrose, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Cysteine, Taurine, Dried Egg Yolk, Glycine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.