Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet® n/d® Canine
Dogs going under chemotherapy have special nutritional requirements. Because their body has difficulties obtaining enough energy during this time, food needs to be high in energy and nutrients and in an appetizing form, to encourage the recovery process.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help dogs undergoing chemotherapy. Hill's Prescription Diet® n/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need
How It Helps
- Clinically proven to help improve quality of life for dogs undergoing chemotherapy
- Meets energy demand
- Helps avoid muscle wasting
- High palatability helps acceptance by inappetant pets
- Stimulates the immune system
How It Works
- High level of protein
- High level of fat to increase caloric density and palatability
- Low levels of carbohydrates
- High level of arginine and omega-3 fatty acids
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 12.7 oz (360 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||1 3/4 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 2/3 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/4 cans|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 537 kcal / 12.7 oz (360 g) Can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||20.7|
|Total Omega-3 FA||7.65|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Water, Fish Oil, Rice, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Arginine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Oxide color, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.