Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How It Helps
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 2/3 cans|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Contents
Canned 477 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) Can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.1|
|Vitamin C||152 ppm|
|Vitamin E||858 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.99|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Rice, Lamb Liver, Pork By-Products, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Cracked Pearled Barley, Fish Oil, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.